WELCOME.......

Enjoy it........
Sleep well............
Have a nice dream.....

Laman

Monday, November 15, 2010

ONLY FOR YOU

ONLY FOR YOU


yah it's time to write something on my blog.............^_^

Sadness, happiness, madness,rakishness makes our life full of colour......
Ya.........but sometimes my ego never want sadness, rakishness.........and another feelings that can make my heart and feeling hurt......like now, when i feel uneasy, even i cant describe how it feel......... i wanna cry, scream loudly, yah maybe it's because my heart getting polluted, i have to be relax, making closer with Allah, getting closer with His command and order, keep away from His prohibition.........


Allah i know that, You never keep away from me, but who make You far from me is my self
 just remind me when i making mistake and getting closer from Your prohibition.......
because I love You more than anything, more than everything...........


Nova Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment